Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#DopeFlyShit x #DreamingForSuccess NEW LOGOS


They're finally here!!! The new logos I tidiously worked on for hours to try to get just right for all my loyal supporters & the haters too..lol! As you can see I deal a lot with Typography for those who are not hip to Typograpgphy it's dealing with texts & fonts. I've always been a fan of it and also graffitti and calligraphy when I was young. Even though I drew a lot at a young age I also implied words with bubble letters and fancy curvy serifs within my art. Making shirts and applying my ideas on them has always been a dream of mines thus why I have made a more kid/mature adult friendly t-shirt line along side my street wear line #DopeFlyShit....I bring you #DreamingForSuccess. Something more legitimately positive for the up in coming youth and the older adults who will be purchasing it for them..lol! I hope you all enjoy and support! More #DreamingForSuccess logos COMING SOON!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tese Fever x Pay Your Respect x #DopeFlyShit Lifestyle Fashions