Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DopeFly Tunes: Curren$y "Covert Coup"



I can't go without posting about my homie Curren$y The Hot Spitta I've been a big fan of Curren$y since his No Limit & Cash Money Record days and I'm even more of fan because he's finally found his place in the industry and that's making straight dope fly  laid back shit for all the fly weed heads out there. I enjoy and appreciate everything this man has put out along with his projects with the lil homie Wiz Khalifa. But get familiar with my man Spitta and check out & DOWNLOAD: "Covert Coupe" this 10 track ep with all production by the legendary Alchemist. Also check these tracks "BBS" "Smoke Break" "Full Metal" .....And did I mention how dope the artwork was for this project???  #DopeFlyShit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tese Fever x Pay Your Respect x #DopeFlyShit Lifestyle Fashions