Tuesday, May 3, 2011

#DFS T-SHIRTS: 1 for $30 2 for $50




Mission Statement
#DFS (#DopeFlyShit) is a lifestyle clothing brand whose objective is to provide the streets with a dope fly sense of style and demeanor and to always encourage the people to live life to it's fullest potential and have fun. You only live once #DFS 4 Life

I have more designs coming real soon. These are currently my "Classic" logos I released last month and I will continue to sell these logos along with the new ones that will be released soon. For purchases & questions email me dfs083@gmail.com and we can discuss details on different color schemes of the logo if you would like a different color logo. You have the choice between black or white tees. I carry Women's v-neck & crew neck baby tees and I also carry Men's v-neck & crew necks. I charge $5 shipping for local orders, $10 & up for international or big quanity orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tese Fever x Pay Your Respect x #DopeFlyShit Lifestyle Fashions