Monday, May 2, 2011

1st Blog Post 5/3/11 "Welcome To My World of #DopeFlyShit"

Welcome all to my world...the world of #DopeFlyShit #BooseShoesTunes&Tattoos!!! (self explanatory) This is my very first blog and I'm actually excited about it. I hate writing and doing essays and shit but I don't mind blogging a lil bit because I can write whatever the fuck I want and speak about whatever the fuck I wanna talk about...all in all I can just fuckin do me!!!! And that's what I do on the regular. But I hope this blog site can help my loyal & dedicated supporters to get ahold of my product even better instead of using Facebook or Twitter. I'm pretty new to this so bare with me people.

This site is *Under Construction* but it won't be for long just tryna make this shit look as official as possible for all my supportive fan base out there so ya'll won't think I'm bootleg as hell..lol! But I hope you all enjoy and support this movement because we makin moves out chea so stay tuned and thanks for all the love in advance. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tese Fever x Pay Your Respect x #DopeFlyShit Lifestyle Fashions